Scrambled egg taco
This article has not been rated yet.
- 1/2cupcheddar ,grated
- 1/4cupgreen onions ,sliced
- 1avocado ,diced
- 2tbspdry chorizo ,thinly sliced
- 1tbspcilantro ,finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Wrap tortillas in foil and heat in oven, 10 to 15 min.
- Whisk eggs and salt in a medium bowl.
- Melt butter in a medium frying pan over medium-low. Add egg mixture and cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, until eggs form soft curds, 12 to 15 min. Stir in cheddar.
- Divide eggs among the tortillas. Top with microgreens, green onions, avocado, chorizo and cilantro.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 20 g,
- 29 g,
- 26 g,
- 6 g,
- 461 mg.