Scrambled Egg TacosBy Today's Parent
- 2cupstater tots
- 4stripsbacon ,cut in half
- 1smallavocado ,thinly sliced
- 4smallflour tortillas
- 1/4cupchunky salsa
- 1/4cupshredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4cupchopped cilantro
- Bake tater tots in oven following package directions, 19 to 21 min.
- Meanwhile, arrange bacon strips in a single layer in a large non-stick frying pan and set over medium-high. Cook until crispy, 2 to 3 min per side. Transfer to a paper towel–lined plate.
- Reduce heat to low, then discard all but 1 tbsp fat from pan. Beat eggs with 2 tbsp water in a medium bowl. Season with pepper. Pour eggs into centre of pan.
- When edges start to set, about 30 sec, use a rubber spatula to gently push eggs from edge toward the centre of pan. Swirl the pan to allow raw eggs to run to the edges of pan. Repeat process until eggs are fluffy and softly scrambled, 2 to 3 min.
- Arrange scrambled eggs, bacon, avocado and tater tots over tortillas. Drizzle with salsas, then sprinkle with cheese and cilantro, as desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition (per serving)
- 16 g,
- 37 g,
- 32 g,
- 6 g,
- 880 mg.